Day Nursery & Nursery School Data
Features all UK Day Nurseries & Nursery Schools. Database includes key contact info, ownership info, number of children and staff, opening hours, ages and fees. Ideal for mailing lists, tele-sales and research.
Total number of records: 11458
Total number of fields in the file: 46
Licence basis: Annual (includes unlimited data updates during licence period).
Licence Subscription: £960.00 (+ VAT)
|Field No.||Field Name||Field contents||% Filled||Additional detail|
|17||NAMEOFPERSONINCHARGE||Name of Person in Charge||98%|
|20||NAMEOFOWNER||Name of Owner||100%|
|21||SALUTATIONOFOWNER||Salutation of Owner||45%|
|23||OWNERSHIPTYPE||Ownership Type||100%||Private = commercially run.
Voluntary = not for profit, eg charities, associations, trusts, societies.
Local Authority = owned & run by local authority.
NHS = owned by Primary Care Trusts (PCTS), NHS Trusts or
|25||GROUP_REFKEY||Group Reference Key||19%|
|26||SERVICETYPE||Service Type||99%||Day Nursery or Nursery School|
|27||CLASSIFICATION||Classification||7%||Connected to Work or Connected to a School|
|30||OPENALLYEAR||Open All Year||93%|
|35||AGEFROMYEARS||Age from years||22%|
|36||AGETOMONTHS||Age to months||10%|
|37||AGETOYEARS||Age to years||93%|
|38||AGEFROMMONTHS||Age from months||51%|
|40||NOOFCHILDREN||Number of Children||100%|
|41||NOOFSTAFF||No of Staff||99%|
|43||PROPERTYPURPOSEBUILT||Property Purpose Built||58%|
|44||YEAROFCONSTRUCTION||Year of Construction||24%|
|45||YEAROFLASTMAJORCONVERSION||Year of Last Major Conversion||30%|
|46||INDUSTRIALWASHINGMACHINEON_SITE||Industrial Washing Machine on-site||17%|
Your Data Basket is empty
- Our data is the most accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive data available.
- The data is updated on a daily basis and you can download the latest data whenever and as many times as you require it
- The data is sourced daily from our market leading websites, carehome.co.uk, homecare.co.uk and daynurseries.co.uk
- We continually monitor all of the UK Registration Authority websites for new and expired registrations
- The data is cleaned using address verification software and several in-house checking procedures
How does our selection, purchase and download process work?
- All the data files can be securely purchased and downloaded directly from caredata.co.uk, subject to your payment being authorised and a license agreement digitally signed. Please note if you require the data immediately, when purchasing you must use a credit/debit card to pay. If the payment option 'Money Transfer or Cheque' is selected, the data will only be available for download once the funds have cleared.
- All Data Files are purchased on an annual licence agreement. To see an example copy of the Annual License Agreement click here. The latest data can be downloaded at any time during the annual licence by logging on to caredata.co.uk.